6 Bread Slices
1 Tbs Corn Strach
4 Cocoa Powder
2 Cups of milk
1/4 Cup Sugar (Varies according to your taste)
Almonds for Garnish
1. I have a Home made Bread so used it for the pudding.Your can use French or Italian bread.
2. Remove the brown edges of bread and cut them in to cubes.Place them in oven safe bowels.
3. Prepare the mix for the pudding by adding Corn starch , Milk, Butter,Choco powder & Sugar. Mix them well till the sugar dissolves.
4. Now whisk the syrup for 4-5 mins.Add it to the bread bowls.
5. Dip almonds in butter and garnish them on the bowls.
6. Bake them at 350 degrees F for 20min. Mine took 20mins so it should be the same for you too.
7. Dip a tooth pick if it comes out clean then your pudding is ready.
* Serve warm or cold as you wish.