For this weeks blogging marathon I'm showcasing " How to perfect " recipes. Today I'm sharing recipe for "Vinaigrette" adapted from here . Check this Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#38.
Asparagus, I was first introduced to this veggie by my friend & I loved them in my first tasting. From then on this veggie joined my shopping list. This salad is crunchy, refreshing & filling.
Prep Time-10mins | Cook Time-5mins | Yields-3servings
3Garlic cloves minced
1/4Tsp olive oil
1/4Cup chopped almonds
1Tsp dijon mustard
1/2Tsp pepper powder
2Tbs oilve oil (evoo)
2Tbs apple cider vinegar
- Wash & wipe the veggies. Cut the hard's of asparagus & cut them in to half.
- Peel off the carrot skin & cut them in length wise equally.
- Heat a pan with 1/4 oil. To that add garlic & chopped veggies. Mix them & close them with a lid.
- Cook for not more than 5mins on medium heat. Switch off & transfer them to a plate.
- In a bowl mix the mustard, honey, salt, oil & vinegar. Mix them well.
- Add vinaigrette & almonds to veggies. Mix them well.
- Salad is ready to serve.
Recipes with Asparagus:
Follow me on "Facebook", "Google+", "Pinterest" for daily updates. Leave me a comment on any queries regarding this recipe & I will be able to answer it for you as soon as possible.