2 Unboiled Eggs
1 cup Chopped Beans
1/2 Cup Chopped Onions
1 Cup sliced Tomatoes
2 Tbs Oil
1 Tbs Mustard
1 Tbs Jeera
2 Red Chili's
1. Heat a pan with Oil. Add mustard, Jeera & Red Chili's to it.
2. When the mustard starts jumping add onions & Curry leaves to the pan and fry them for few seconds.
3. Now add tomatoes and beans to the pan. Sprinkle a little salt and close it with a lid ( Salt makes veggies soft).
4. Meanwhile break both the eggs in a bowls and beat them to a nice mixture.
5. The veggies will be cooked by now. Move the curry to the pan edges making a space in the middle.
6. Now pour the beaten egg in the pan and allow to cook for few mins.
7. Once the egg mixture is cooked mix curry to the eggs.
8. Add salt and chili powder to the curry and cook it for few mins.
* Serve with Rice or Roti. It tastes yummy.