For this week theme on BM I'm presenting " Dessert Recipes". Enjoy the dishes & don't miss the update. Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#49.
Chopped mangoes & strawberries for garnish
1Big ripe mango cut into bite size pieces
1/4Cup coconut milk
- Bring water to boil & add sago to it. Cook for 15mins to see the clear looking cooked sago.
- Stain the water & wash the sago under cold water & keep aside.
- Puree mango bites, sugar, coconut milk & milk to a smooth paste. Adjust sugar if needed.
- Add in the sago & chill it for 2hrs or more.
- While serving garnish the mango sago with chopped mango & strawberries.
-Enjoy this cool dessert.
Follow me on "Facebook", "Google+", "Pinterest", "Instagram" for daily updates. Leave me a comment on any queries regarding this recipe & I will be able to answer it for you as soon as possible.