Spices are the ingredients used to flavor our food. They are mostly the dried parts of root, seed, vegetable or a fruit which have a strong flavor & used in very small quantities for cooking. Some spices are also known for their good healing properties & used widely all around the world.
Black Pepper's are the star of this month. They are widely used in Indian cooking & believed to help health problems like cold, digestion & are also widely used in Ayurvedic medicine.Black Pepper's are hot & empowering when they are added in a dish. So for the first month make a dish using Black Pepper's and share it here.
Rules to follow:
- Vegetarian & egg dishes are welcome. No non-vegetarian pls.
- Post it in your blog and link back the recipe to my event.
- Can send in multiple entries. Archives are ok too.
- Event starts from 1st of February 2014 & ends on 1st of March 2014.
- For any queries you can just leave a comment on my facebook page Ammaji Kitchen or mail me to Valli.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I will be posting the round up on my Facebook page. If you want to be tagged in the round then do mail your Facebook page url or just leave a comment below & I will add you.