The mixed fruit parfait I'm sharing consists of simple ingredients like fruits, almonds, honey & Chobani non-fat greek yogurt. You can use any fruit in making this dessert or can go with your seasonal favorite fruit & enjoy it.
1Cup Chobani non-fat greek yogurt whisked to smooth consistency
1Whole tangerine / mandarin orange skin peeled & sliced to bite size pieces
1/2Cup pomegranate seeds
2Tbs sliced almonds
- In a bowl add a spoon full of yogurt.
- Top it with oranges & little honey.
- Layer it with yogurt & top it with pomegranate seeds.
- Again layer it with yogurt & top with almonds. Drizzle some honey on top.
- Parfait is ready to eat.
- You can arrange the layers, as you like.
- If needed chill before serving.
Follow me on "Facebook", "Google+", "Pinterest", "Instagram" for daily updates. Leave me a comment on any queries regarding this recipe & I will be able to answer it for you as soon as possible.