Monday, December 15, 2014

Mixed Fruit Yogurt Parfait

Yogurt Parfait
Parfait is one of my favorite desserts & it tastes delicious to me when made with yogurt. It gives me a satisfaction of eating healthy when I make it with yogurt rather than cream. I love pairing yogurt with different fruits & enjoy the goodness of them. Specifically the non-fat yogurt's are little sour in taste, will pair perfectly with fruits that are sweet. 
The mixed fruit parfait I'm sharing consists of simple ingredients like fruits, almonds, honey & Chobani non-fat greek yogurt. You can use any fruit in making this dessert or can go with your seasonal favorite fruit & enjoy it. 
Yogurt Parfait
Prep Time-10mins
Serves-2People
Ingredients
1Cup Chobani non-fat greek yogurt whisked to smooth consistency
1Whole tangerine / mandarin orange skin peeled & sliced to bite size pieces
1/2Cup pomegranate seeds
2Tbs honey 
2Tbs sliced almonds  
Arranging Parfait 
- In a bowl add a spoon full of yogurt. 
- Top it with oranges & little honey. 
- Layer it with yogurt & top it with pomegranate seeds. 
- Again layer it with yogurt & top with almonds. Drizzle some honey on top. 
- Parfait is ready to eat.
Note
- You can arrange the layers, as you like. 
- If needed chill before serving.
Yogurt Parfait
Follow me on "Facebook", "Google+", "Pinterest", "Instagram" for daily updates. Leave me a comment on any queries regarding this recipe & I will be able to answer it for you as soon as possible.

8 comments: