Prep Time - 20mins
Cook time - 10mins
Serves - 2people
Adapted From : Tripura Society
1Small onion chopped
Salt to taste
Few coriander bunches for garnish
- Soak red chili's with enough water for 10mins or more if needed. Grind it to smooth paste by adding needed water & keep aside.
- Heat pan with oil. Add chopped onion & garlic to pan & fry it translucent.
- To the pan add chili paste & fry till the water evaporates.
- Next add chopped tomatoes & salt to pan. Cook them soft with a closed lid.
- Once the tomatoes are soft switch off heat & garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with rice with a dollop of ghee.
- You can replace red chili's with green chili's.
Follow me on "Facebook", "Google+", "Pinterest" for daily updates. Leave me a comment on any queries regarding this recipe & I will be able to answer it for you as soon as possible.