3Tsp coriander seeds
1Tbs urad dal
1Tbs channa dal
2Tbs coconut flakes
2Inch cinnamon stick
1Tbs seasame seeds
1/2Tsp turmeric powder
Few curry leaves
Pinch of hing
- Heat pan with oil. To that add all the above ingredients other than coconut & turmeric.
- Roast them to a light brown color. Switch off heat. At this stage you smells the roasted aroma of spices.
- Add coconut & turmeric to pan.
- Once the ingredients are cool grind them to a smooth powder.
- Store it in a air tight container & refrigerate it.
- Stays fresh for couple weeks.
Follow me on "Facebook", "Google+", "Pinterest" for daily updates. Leave me a comment on any queries regarding this recipe & I will be able to answer it for you as soon as possible.