Image Courtesy : Google Images
Other than this chutney they make purnam poli or obbatu, which consists of channa dal & jaggrey as filling. Along with it they also make pulihora, it is believed auspicious to offer yellow rice to god on any festival. I'm sharing a couple of recipe that can be offered to god on this auspicious day.
Few sweets dishes to celebrate ugadi & many more coming.
- Ugadi Pachadi | Ugadi Chutney
- Semiya Payasam | Vermicelli Kheer
- Rava Ladoo
- Kajjikayalu | Somas | Karanji
- Chakkara Pongal | Sakkarai Pongal | Sweet Pongal
- Madatha Kaja
- Ariselu/Arisa | Adhirasam | Kajaya
- Gulab Jamun
- Thokudu Laddu | Bandaru Laddu | Besan Laddu
- Pulihora | Puliyodhara | Chitranna | Tamarind Rice
- Nimmakaya Pulihora | Lemon Rice
- Kattu Pongal with Quinoa | Khara Pongal with Keenwah | Quinoa Ven Pongal