Cumin is the spice of this month. In india they are used in day to day cooking. It is also one of the essential spice in the pantries. Cumin adds a earthy & warm feel to any dish it has been used. This seeds are well known for their digestion properties & can beneficial to us in many ways.
Rules to follow:
- Vegetarian & egg dishes are welcome. No non-vegetarian pls.
- Post it in your blog and link back the recipe to my event.
- Can send in multiple entries. Archives are ok too.
- Event starts from 13th of March 2014 & ends on 13th of April 2014.
- For any queries you can just leave a comment on my facebook page Ammaji Kitchen or mail me to Valli.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I will be posting the round up on my Facebook page. If you want to be tagged in the round up then do mail your Facebook page url or just leave a comment below & I will add you.