For this weeks blogging marathon I'm showcasing " How to perfect " recipes. Today I'm sharing recipe for "Chocolate Chip Cookies" adapted from here. Check this Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#38.
Chocolate chip cookies are the sweet delicacies that are originated from US & are loved world wide. These cookies are perfect to go snack for busy days or can be a mid night dessert for a sweet tooth.
There are many variations for this recipe & I used a basic recipe in making this recipe.
1Cup all-purpose flour
1/3Cup brown sugar
1/4Cup butter @ room temperature
1/2Tsp vanilla extract
1/2Tsp baking soda
2/3Cup dark chocolate chopped
- In a bowl add butter & sugar. Beat them till they are mixed well. To that add vanilla extract & egg. Beat them to a smooth & creamy consistency.
- Sift flour & baking soda in the egg mixture & mix them well with a ladle. Now add chocolate chips & fold them in.
- Roll the dough in to a log & cover it up. Refrigerate it from 8hrs to 72hrs. I refrigerated it for 8hrs.
- Remove from refrigerator & allow it to sit @room temperature for 30mins.
- Pre heat oven @300degrees.
- Using a knife slice them in to pieces as shown in the figure.
- Lay parchment paper on the baking tray & arrange cookies on the try.
- Bake them for 15mins & by that time cookies will be perfect & ready to cool them. Remove from oven & cool them.
- Cookies are ready to serve.
- Before refrigerating you can divide dough & make them in to your desired shape. Cover & refrigerate them.
Follow me on "Facebook", "Google+", "Pinterest" for daily updates. Leave me a comment on any queries regarding this recipe & I will be able to answer it for you as soon as possible.
Sending this recipe to Srivalli's Kid's delight event hosted by Gayatri of "Gayatri cook spot".