Prep Time-15mins | Cook Time-15mins | Yields-4Servings
1Medium onion sliced thinly
1Tsp chili powder
- Wash & wipe potato with a towel & peel off the skin of potato. Now grate the potato in to a bowl.
- Squeeze out the extra water out of potatoes using your hand.
- Now take the left out dry grated potato in a bowl & to that add onions, salt, chili powder & break an egg directly in to the bowl.
- Mix them well using a spatula.
- Mean while heat a non stick pan with a 1/2 tsp oil.
- Add a ladle full of batter to pan. Allow it to cook a little crisp & reverse it to cook on the other side to crisp.
- Transfer the pancake to plate & repeat the same with rest of the batter.
- Serve it along with ketchup & enjoy.