Blueberry crisp is a bubbly crispy dish. The fruit added oozes out the juices making the dish irresistible. I chose blueberries as my love to them is inexpressible & I love to include them into my diet as much as possible. You can replace any fruit to blueberries & can enjoy this dish. I replaced the all purpose flour to almond meal to make it a little healthy.
Prep Time-15mins | Cook Time-45mins | Yields - 2Servings
1/2Cup almond meal
3Tbs brown sugar
1/2 of 1/4Tsp salt
1/4Tsp cinnamon powder
1/4Cup olive butter @ room temperature
2Tbs sliced oats
1 Pear sliced
- Pre-heat oven @350 degrees.
- Take a bowl & to that add almond meal, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon powder & butter. Mix it well & keep aside.
- Divide the mixture equally in to two parts & to one part add oats & mix them.
- Now take a oven safe bowl & arrange pears as your first layer & on top add a little of mixture without oats.
- Top it with blueberries & add the layer of crisp on top.
- Now bake it @350degrees for 30mins.
- At the end fruits will oozing the juices & the crisp layer will bake brown & looks crispy.
- Serve it warm.