I'm again back with blogging marathon. This time we blog for 3 days at a stretch. So this time I opted for 3 different cookies & I decided on making them eggless.
1/2 Cup All-purpose flour
2 Tbs corn flour
1/2 Cup sprinkles
1/4 Cup brown sugar
1 Tbs milk
2 Tbs butter @ room temperature / olive oil
1/2 Tsp baking powder
1/2 Tsp vanilla essence
- Pre-heat oven @350 degrees & set your cookie try with parchment paper. Keep aside & continue with batter mixing.
- In a bowl sift all-purpose & corn flour.To that add the sprinkles, brown sugar & baking powder.
- In another bowl mix milk, sugar, vanilla essence & butter, beat them to soft & fluff consistency.
- Now mix the dry & wet ingredients. Divide the cookie dough into 6 equal balls.
- Arrange them on cookie tray & pat them to get round shape. Repeat the same with rest.
- Bake the for 20mins for a chewy texture & a 10mins more for crunchy texture.
- Remove from oven & allow them cool on counter before serving.
***Enjoy as you like.