Yields 6 Cookies
1/2 Cup Steel cut oats
1/4 Cup corn flour
1/4 Cup brown sugar + 2 Tsp fine sugar
1 Tbs milk (Adjust acc..)
1/2 Cup finely chopped cashew nuts
2 Tbs butter @ room temperature / olive oil
1/2 Tsp baking powder
1/2 Tsp vanilla essence
- Pre-heat oven @350 degrees & set your cookie try with parchment paper. Keep aside & continue with batter mixing.
- In a bowl sift oatmeal & corn flour.To that add cashew, sugar & baking powder.
- In another bowl mix milk, sugar, vanilla essence & butter, beat them to soft & smooth consistency.
- Mix the dry & wet ingredients. Divide the cookie dough into 6 equal balls.
- Arrange them on cookie tray & pat them to get round shape. Repeat the same with rest.
- Bake them for 15mins for a chewy texture & a 10mins more for crunchy texture.
- Remove from oven & allow them cool on counter before serving.
* Serve them with milk.