Thursday, January 30, 2014

Apple Milkshake with Almond Milk


Apple Milkshake with Almond Milk
Prep Time-5mins | Yields-1 Serving 
Ingredients
1Cup apple juice 
4Dates (Soaked in water overnight)
1/2Tsp cinnamon powder
Directions
In a blender mix applejuice, almond milk , dates & cinnamon powder. Blend it on high speed once. Transfer the milkshake in to a glass and enjoy.
Note: 
- I used almond milk as it is less in calories rather than normal milk. 
- Check kitchen basics section to get almond milk recipe. (Coming soon)
- I soaked dates in just enough water & not more.

Apple Milkshake with Almond Milk

Follow me on "Facebook", "Google+", "Pinterest" for daily updates. Leave me a comment on any queries regarding this recipe & I will be able to answer it for you as soon as possible.

Check this too..


3 comments: