The groundwork of all happiness is health
“Healthy” is a word of this century. You hear it almost everyday from who ever you meet & greet. It seems as though everyone is trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
It made me think what exactly it means to me & how can I be one. There are some inevitable things that we can’t control so leaving them behind here are some things I want to follow myself.
- Including fruits, Vegies & grains in my diet
- Consuming minimum 8 glasses of water
- A 1-hour workout daily or 5days a week.
- Keeping calm & quiet even when you feel like sharing a piece of your mind with others.
Good food habits + Work out + self-care = Healthy.
Coming to the event it concentrates on recipes, which are healthy & nutritious. The food that has less saturated fat, trans fat & sugars are the least welcome recipes to the event.
- Vegan & vegetarian recipes only.
- Post it in your blog and link back the recipe to my event.
- Use of logo is appreciated.
- Can link in multiple entries.
- Event ends on 31 August 2013.
- For any queries you can just leave a comment on my facebook page Ammaji Recipes or do mail me.