Now a days I'm very much obsessed with baking.Believe me watching too many food channels will effect a lot :-). So with all those inspiration I came up with this cupcakes.
I need to say that those strawberries & walnuts were never my favorite.But the combo came out very tempting.
1 1/2 Cup Self Rising Flour
1 Cup Whole Milk
1/2 Cup melted Butter
1 Cup Sugar
1 Tbs Baking Powder
1/2 Tbs Salt
1 Cup Diced Strawberries
1/2 cup Walnuts
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees for 10mins to 15mins.
2. Grind strawberries to a paste and set aside.
3. Take a bowl add flour, sugar, baking powder, salt , milk , strawberry puree, walnuts and butter. Mix well with a whisker.
3.Take cupcake sheets and set them in the pan. Divide batter evenly and add extra walnuts on top of the batter.
4. Now transfer the pan to oven and set at 350 degrees. Bake them for 30 mins.
5. Once done take cupcakes out and cool them.( You can refrigerate for 10mins if you are in a hurry).
It was a yummy bite.