1 1/2 Cup Cluster Beans
1 Cup Chopped Onion
1/2 Cup Grated Coconut powder
2 Tbs Poppy seeds
2 Tbs Oil
1 Tbs Chili powder
1 Tbs Mustard
1 Tbs Jeera
2 Red chili
Pinch of Turmeric
1. Heat pan with oil and add mustard, jeera and red chilli to it. Once mustard starts spluttering add onion to the pan.
2. Fry them till they are cooked and add beans to the pan. Add turmeric, Salt to pan & close it with a lid. Allow it to beans to to cook.
3. Mean while grind coconut and poppy seeds to a smooth paste. (Don't add to much of water)
4. Add paste to the pan and allow it to cook on low heat for 10mins.
5. Add chili powder to the curry and allow to cook for 2mins.
6. Now garnish with curry leaves.
* Serve with Rice.