Source : Own
1 Cup of Cracked Wheat
1 Cup Curd
1/2 of Grated Carrot
1/2 cup grated Coconut
1/2 cup of finely chopped Onion
2 Green Chili's
1 Tbs Grated Ginger
Salt for Taste
2 Tbs Butter
1 Tbs Mustard
1 Tbs Jeera
1 Tbs Chana Dal
3 Tbs of finely chopped Kaaju (Cashews)
Little Finely chopped curry leaves
1. Mix Craked wheat with Curd and soak it overnight.
2. Add Carrot, Coconut, Onions , Chilis , Ginger and Salt to it. Keep it aside.
3. Heat pan with Butter and add Chana Dal, Kaaju, Jeera, Mustard,Curry leaves to it.
4. Fry them and add the seasoning to the Wheat Mixture.
5. Put the mixture in Idli Plates to steam them.
6. Place them in a Pressure cooker and once it's done serve it hot with nice chutney.